12.29.2009

Christmas

Oh what a wonderful holiday it was! Family (all the kids together Christmas morning for the first times in a few years), friends, neighbors, love and yummy treats all abounded. Joie was so much fun to watch open gifts. She's still too young to realize that she's opening a new toy or outfit and get excited about it, but she sure enjoyed ripping the paper! She helped everyone open their gifts in turn, and kept us all entertained.

Mom made her the most beautiful Christmas dress, and she looked like a doll in it.
Photobucket
I just love the interaction between Joie and her mommy in this picture. Pretty much sums up the pure joy felt by all of us that day.
Photobucket
Joie came to hang out with me in my apartment and she had a great time talking on one of my old cell phones. Is she adorable or what?
Photobucket
One of her new outfits... those Vans shoes kill me. So cute!
Photobucket

1 comment: