10.20.2011

Empowered.

It's easy to give other people power.

It's easy to let them define me, to let them take leadership roles and say what's what and create the rules I live by.

The power I seek exists within myself. No one needs to give me permission.

I have the power.

I have the power to create my own qualifications.

I have the power to be competent, inspiring, passionate, obsessed, impatient, hungry, driven, adoring, inspired, an artist, a genius or someone who cares.

I have the power to lose weight and get fit.

I have the power to get out of debt.

I have the power to smile and be happy.

I have the power to find my passion and do something with it.

I have the power to become an expert on any subject I wish.

I have the power to live by any manifesto I like, or create my own.

I have the power to be my best self.

You have the power too.  Now what are you going to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment