1.07.2012

2012 | The Year of Me

I've been avoiding this blog. 

I've been hoping that the 'perfect' post would present itself, and I would have the energy to start up the writing again. 

I've been avoiding posting the fluff in life and only the happy times.

I've been avoiding the real.  The nitty gritty.  The way life truly looks sometimes.

Mostly I've been focusing on other things. 
Family, work, photography, paying bills... you know, life.

Soon I will be back.  I don't know if anyone even reads this site anymore, and if not, that's ok.  I owe it to myself to record life.  To be able to look back in a month, a year, 10 years and see the growth in myself, in my career, and in my ability to handle life's ups and downs.  I owe it to myself to remember the struggles and the joys of day-to-day life and be able to just smile and think 'oh yeah, I've been through all this before, now is no different, and I'll make it through again.'

So I'm promising you (if you're still out there) and most importantly me, that I will be back on here soon.  I'm ready to document life again.  The year 2012 has already started out with some surprising changes, and I'm ready to capitalize on opportunities for growth. 

I got this, and soon I'll be back to talk all about it.

2 comments:

  1. I still stop by and read once in awhile! Happy New Year! Bring on the good, the bad, and the ugly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I still read from time to time :) I like the new picture, very creative!

    ReplyDelete