11.06.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 15 - What's My Zodiac Sign and Does it Fit My Personality


"The Virgo is highly discriminating, but not necessarily as prudish at some might believe. In ancient times, a Virgin was a woman who was not the property of man, and therefore had the legal right to just say "no." Now, in modern times, Virgos are known for the ability to be highly discriminating -- especially when it comes to matters of personal desire. When Virgo is ready, however, to say yes, the laser-like focus of your passion is anything but prudish."

I've never put much stock in horoscopes or zodiac signs.  I have, however, often found the descriptions of a Virgo to be laughably coincidental of my personality (please see the highlighted portion above).  Yes, I am loyal to a fault with most, introverted by the true definition and naive dammit.  But everyday and every moment is a choice. 

If my foundational personality happens to be formed by the date/time and location of where I was born, well then awesome.  But I'm still just me.  I don't like the idea of telling someone I'm a Virgo and having that person "know" everything about me.  I want people to spend time with me to get to know me.  
The real me.  
 
Photobucket

What is YOUR Zodiac Sign? Do you feel it fits YOU?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!

4 comments:

  1. my mom still sends me my birthday horoscope each year, cut out from the newspaper...

    I think there are some defining characteristics about my sign (Libra!) that are Right. On.

    that said, I don't pay TOO much attention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too cute that she sends you your horoscope each year! I have to be honest, now and then (especially when I meet a new guy I like) I sneak a peek at my horoscope and if it's good, I cross my fingers it's true ;)

      Delete
  2. My sister totally believes in this stuff... I am a gemini so I am supposed to be "two-faced" but for me I think this means that I have my professional side and my wild crazy childish side! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's exactly what "two-faced" means in your case! Both positive faces!

      Delete