12.11.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 24 - Five Words or Phrases That Make Me Laugh

It's not difficult to make me laugh, I'm not gonna lie.  I love to laugh!  Laughing makes me feel awesome!

Here's a few phrases that, when heard, elicit giggles (or full on belly laughs depending on the situation) from me:

  1. "Ermahgerd!"
  2. "Bazinga" (or when The Kid messes it up and says, "baboomba")
  3. "I think I broke my ass bone."
  4. "It does what it's told!"
  5. Religion is like a penis...

    Photobucket


What are some phrases and that make YOU laugh?

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I can't think of any phrases right now that always get me, but my husband has an impression he does--of my dad's posed smile for photos, actually--that ALWAYS makes me laugh! It's not mean or anything, just funny how he has a two-step facial expression to get into the smile. Haha. Making me smile just thinking of it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin and I take on accents randomly, and he has this crazy maniacal laugh that gets me every time. I think our accents surprise each other. It's a level of comfortable I don't really share with anyone else.
    And every now and then I guess I say things that seem to catch you and Kayla off guard. I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Those are great! I have far too many sayings that make me laugh to post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny. that last one is funny and reminds me of an art show I just went to that had crochet peepee covers. :)

    ReplyDelete