12.04.2012

Catching Up on the Blog Challenge | Days 20-22

Whoops!  I fell off the wagon HARD on this 30 day challenge!  I have 10 prompts left and am going to try my darndest to finish them in 10 days or under.  In order to do this, I'm going to finish 3 today!
WHOA, that's right, THREE in one day.  Mind blown?!

Day 20 | My Fears

I've always thought fears to be irrational.  They don't accomplish anything, hold us back from experiencing and oftentimes stifle growth.  That being said, I am human and have a physiological response to certain sounds/creepy crawly-ness.  I don't like that things-that-go-bump-in-the-night send my heart rate soaring, but they do.  Show me the scariest shit in broad daylight or scrape fingernails across my window when the sun is shining and I'll just laugh, but as soon as it's dark outside and I'm alone... all hope is gone.  I'm the biggest girl and it's downright embarrassing.

Day 21 | What I Hope My Future Will Be Like

You know what's awesome?  I don't have to hope.  My future will be exactly as intended.  The only thing I know for certain is that right now,  this moment right here is all I have.  Everything in the "future" is yet to happen, and everything in the "past" is just a memory.  But right now? Yeah, it's awesome, and that's what I'm focusing on.

Day 22 | My Academics

The school of hard knocks. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your Day 21 post and your positive attitude. You are a beacon of thankful living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Power of positive thinking! I've been trying to control my frustration at little things, kind of like facing fears. Helps keep me happier and calmer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between your and Kayla's positivity--my cynicism has decreased significantly :P thanks :*

    ReplyDelete