11.13.2012

Weekend Recap in iPhonography


Photobucket
Designed and sold this Dumbledore quote poster

Photobucket
Ran a few miles with the lovely Bee and Kayla to Starbucks, then walked back with yummy drinks

Photobucket
Spent some time at the nickel arcade with 3 of my favorite people

Photobucket
Hung out with this adorableness and his momma

Photobucket
Holiday window shopped with Jenni and X

Photobucket
Hung out with a friend I haven't seen in too long


How was YOUR weekend?  Did you get 3 days off?

5 comments:

  1. Who knew Dumbledore was so wise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! That poster has proven to be quite popular on Etsy. I may have to make a few more!

      Delete
  2. I did *some* work yesterday and had one client meeting, but did take some of the day off... we had a superfunawesome weekend, it was not long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to go to DC for a good friends wedding. Long flights, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great print Macey!! I love it! You know my weekend ;) So glad we got some gab time after the run!

    ReplyDelete