11.07.2012

Yesterday in iPhonography

Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with my friends Jenni and Brian's little guy.  He is such a happy little kid!  We spent time at the library (where I finally got my Portland library card!!), enjoyed some yummies at Starbucks and shopped a little at Old Navy.  It was a lovely morning.

I'm so thankful for this little family.  They are proving to be good friends and amazing spirits to have in my life.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After I dropped X back off with his mom I drove back to the west side of Portland to pick up The Kid from school.  I can't believe how beautiful Portland is this fall!  There is color EVERYWHERE.  I couldn't help but grab my phone and snap a pic of the orange in front of my apartment.  I'm so grateful to be living here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment