So here I am, plus 10 random facts about me...
- I am 30 years old, but most days I feel 16.
- I don't have any kids, but I've nannied, babysat and worked with youth organizations since I was 12... so in my heart I've had many children and love them all as my own.
- My niece is the number 1 person on this planet that I would do anything for. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about and pray for her. I can't wait to see her turn this world on its edge as she accomplishes many a great thing.
- I have completed a full marathon, a few halves, a century bike ride, hiked the Grand Canyon and want to train for a triathlon next.
- I had no idea how easy it was to love until I let my guard down. It is the scariest thing in the world, and completely worth it.
- I could go the rest of my life without ever having another beer, cocktail or glass of wine, but take away my coffee and I just might kill you.
- Although not the most attractive ensemble in the world, I could wear yoga pants and a hoodie every day. Most comfortable outfit ever.
- I was born in Southern Washington and raised on a chicken farm until the age of 12. My family then moved to Idaho where we owned a dairy heifer ranch. My family still lives in Idaho, but I moved back to Portland this past summer. I miss them very much, but for many reasons, it was the best leap of faith I have ever taken.
- Having been raised a farm kid, I know the meaning of hard work, and do not take it for granted.
- I am a photographer and am blessed to see light and shadow and love everywhere.
Want to play along? Head on over to the Paper Mama and link up!