2.05.2013

January 2013 in an Instagram

Photobucket


Coffee chats and new favorite shops
New phone and Siri fun
Trip to the coast and found The Goonies
Lots of gym time with gorgeous views
Puppy fever
Word nerd love
Random hearts everywhere
Lost 5 lbs!

January was a great month with lots of exciting discoveries and new adventures embarked upon.  It was a month of firsts, and even a month of a couple lasts.  It was a great way to start off the year, and I look forward to what the rest of 2013 has in store to teach me.

How was YOUR January?  
Did you post a recap?  Share the link in the comments so I can read all about it!

6 comments:

  1. I love IG pictures! I'll have to find you and follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm @motormouthmacey on there. What is your handle?

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to visit the Goonies house. Do they do tours or do you just kind of look at it from the street?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they don't do tours unfortunately, but that would be cool if they did! You can only walk up and see the house from the front yard. It's still pretty darn cool!

      Delete
  3. Love this like always! Hooray for all of the fun things that you did and great memories that you made!

    ReplyDelete