2.19.2013

Weekend in Review - Idaho Edition

My weekend started bright and early Friday morning by hitting the road and heading East!

Photobucket

I enjoyed lots of singing and chatting with this handsome guy...

Photobucket

Along with lots of coffee...

Photobucket


Photo opportunities...

Photobucket

And hand holding.

Photobucket

We made it to Idaho where we spent lots of times with this crazy bunch...
(aka, my awesome family)

Photobucket

We also enjoyed more coffee, catching up with a few of my good friends, snuck in a couple client photoshoots and may have enjoyed a beer or two.

Photobucket

We also caught a few gorgeous desert sunsets...

Photobucket

One of the main reasons for visiting Idaho this time was to pick up my bed from my little brother's house (where he was so graciously hosting it as a guest room for the past year).  I've been sleeping on a twin mattress for some time now, and my back just couldn't take it anymore.  So we brought it to Portland with us and I'm so happy it's back in my life!

I braved this place yesterday with the holiday crowd...

Photobucket

And it was totally worth it!  I couldn't be happier with the way my room came together.

Photobucket


How was YOUR weekend?  Do anything exciting?

7 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest coffee lids! Where did you go for coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome?! The lids are from Dutch Bros :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun trip! Your hand holding pic made me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I love doing little room updates like that. I kind of hate going to Ikea, but I generally love the stuff I get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your trip was fun! Gladder you're back :D Also glad Ryan has a beard again--he just pulls it off so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark Beer in the Desert.

    Sounds like an awesome song title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the hand holding picture. A lot! :)

    ReplyDelete