3.01.2013

New Goals, New Direction and I'm Just So Excited!

Hey guys, remember that time I ran a marathon?  Or the time I hiked from the top of the Grand Canyon to the river and back in one day?  Or the time I trained for and completed a century bike ride?

Well, it's time to throw out another goal and work towards it!  Some of you may have seen on my Instagram feed yesterday that I signed up with a local endurance group called Team Challenge yesterday! I'll be training with them for a half marathon in Napa Valley (hello wine country gorgeousness!) this July!!

Photobucket

In the past I've trained with Team in Training and loved it!  This time around I thought I'd try out a new group and focus on another much needed organization to fundraise for.  I'll be working with the local chapter to raise funds and awareness for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.  I have no personal connection with this condition, but I'm sure after this season I'll have a very personal connection with it.

Stay tuned to hear all about my training and experience!!

What's a major goal you are currently working on?  I'd love to support you!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Good luck on your new goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are spreading your love around to help multiple causes! YAY! Can't wait to follow your journey and cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope there is wine at the end of your race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really have those big goals down! ;) And very cool to support those organizations while making personal accomplishments, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was your first meet up/run!?!? Lets get together soon! Coffee on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete