3.25.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on lots of client images and design projects.  I've had a few commercial and personal shoots in the past few days, and now I'm needing to catch up on all the editing. 

PACKING for a trip to Sonoma with The Guy.  We've been planning to take this trip since New Years, and although there's been a few hiccups with the original plans, we've regrouped and made new ones.  And dare I say, they may even be better ones.  We leave Wednesday, and I may just burst with excitement.

ENJOYING the sunshine (albeit sporadic) that is gracing Portland lately.  It's been a beautiful Spring so far, and I'm getting really excited for summer!

PLANNING a rebrand for my business, Motormouth Studios.  I'm working on a new site, updated logo and business plan.  All of it includes a polished new look with updated head shots that Jenn Pfaus with Pfaus Photography shot of me recently, including this one which I LOVE!!

 photo 521404_510871275626391_1026793375_n_zpsc46ca5d5.jpg

What are you up to currently?

5 comments:

  1. So much fun... I'm so sad that you are leaving the day I get back though! Blah. Have so much fun. And, I also love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bummer that I'll miss your return! I look forward to catching up with you next week!

      Delete
  2. Very cool photo... where was that taken? Great view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's right in front of OMSI on the docks. Great view of downtown isn't it?!

      Delete
  3. Busy lady! I don't think I've been on this blog before...it is beautiful. I love the foot shots and dig how you've used your social media covers as buttons, that makes it easy to recognize you. Correction then, busy AND smart!

    ReplyDelete