3.25.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on lots of client images and design projects.  I've had a few commercial and personal shoots in the past few days, and now I'm needing to catch up on all the editing. 

PACKING for a trip to Sonoma with The Guy.  We've been planning to take this trip since New Years, and although there's been a few hiccups with the original plans, we've regrouped and made new ones.  And dare I say, they may even be better ones.  We leave Wednesday, and I may just burst with excitement.

ENJOYING the sunshine (albeit sporadic) that is gracing Portland lately.  It's been a beautiful Spring so far, and I'm getting really excited for summer!

PLANNING a rebrand for my business, Motormouth Studios.  I'm working on a new site, updated logo and business plan.  All of it includes a polished new look with updated head shots that Jenn Pfaus with Pfaus Photography shot of me recently, including this one which I LOVE!!

 photo 521404_510871275626391_1026793375_n_zpsc46ca5d5.jpg

What are you up to currently?