3.04.2013

Busy, Busy, BUSY | My Weekend in Review

Oh my goodness, what a fun and busy weekend I had!  I love the weekends... but then again, who doesn't, am I right?!  This weekend was packed full for me.

It started bright and early Saturday morning with my first training run for Napa with Team Challenge!  We met at Edge Fitness off Ainsworth and Interstate in NW PDX and ran 3-4 miles (I did 4!) along the Willamette waterfront.

Photobucket

We started things off with everyone introducing themselves and letting us know why they were choosing to train with the Team.  Many people on the team have a personal connection (whether with themselves or with a loved one) to the disease (Crohn's & Colitis) and many, like me, don't have a personal connection...yet.  It was a great run with a fun group, and I'm excited to go back next week!

After the run I was off to hang out with some of my favorite people.  We started off doing a little grocery shopping where Little Man and I had fun entertaining ourselves with mustaches and funny noises.

Photobucket


Then Sunday we all headed up the mountain to find some snow and play!  It was a beautiful day up there with sunny, blue skies.  We all had a good time and were pooped by the time we got home.


Photobucket
Little Lady and I | The summit of the Mt Hood | The Guy and I |  Little Man, The Guy and I

All-in-all it was a glorious weekend and I never wanted it to end.
How was your weekend?  Did you do anything exciting?

Join in the A Well Crafted Party's linky party if you've posted about your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That looks like an amazing weekend. (Well, except for the running part... ;P jk) Love that you got to spend a whole weekend hanging with the Lil' Fam!

    ReplyDelete