3.05.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on a few major design projects... including a re-brand of my own! I'll be rolling out the new look for Motormouth Studios soon {hopefully}.

LOVING that spring is {almost} here!  The first flowers are just starting to pop up, and I'm sooooo ready for warmer weather and a little sunshine here and there!

Photobucket

PLANNING a trip to Palm Springs with The Guy.  We're going down over Spring Break to visit my aunt and uncle and enjoy a little sunny paradise.

ENJOYING getting back into a running/workout groove.  Once again waterfront views, friendly chats and runs will all be synonymous.

Photobucket

CLEANING my apartment for a special guest who's to arrive this Thursday.  A friend from Boise will be in town for work and I'm excited to host her for a few days while she enjoys the city I now call home!


What are you up to today?  Hope it's a great one for you!

3 comments:

  1. Teehee... I love it when you rebrand! Can't wait to see what you come up with this time!

    Today I am working working working. Maybe cleaning my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I am... sick. What's new though... looking forward to some springtime water front runs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got so excited when i saw cherry blossoms on my job yesterday! can't wait for nicer weather :)

    ReplyDelete