10.22.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 5 - Things I Want to Say to My Ex

Dear __________

Thank you.  Thank you for teaching me how strong I can be.  Thank you for teaching me that I'm bigger than a broken heart and bigger than the little opinion I had of myself when I was with you.  I now know that I want someone in my life who will build me up rather than tear me down and belittle me.  I want to surround myself with people who love me unconditionally for who I am, right now; not who I will be when I __________.

But most of all, I want to say I love you.  Because I do.  I will always love you, the same as I love everyone.  With openness, grace and forgiveness.  True love.  Honest love.  I wish you the best.

Good bye.

Photobucket

What would YOU like to say your ex?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!