10.30.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 12 - Five Guys Whom I Find Attractive

Oh gee, I suppose if you twist my arm I'll talk about some hot men.
Oh, and you want photos too?  Umm, OK!


Well in that case, let's get started (picture me cracking my knuckles, wiggling my fingertips over the keyboard in excited anticipation and....)

Let's start with Colin Firth!

This man has been at the top of my list of sexy actors since I first saw him play Mr. Darcy in A&E's Pride and Prejudice, then when I saw him as Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones' Diary, his fate was sealed.  And don't even get me started on his character in Love Actually!

The curls, the scruff, the twinkle in his eye...
Photobucket
Source

Hey Jude.
Jude, Jude, Jude.
If only you knew how hot you are.  Oh wait, you do?  Oh well, you're hot enough that smug air of ego actually works for you.  Never stop making movies.  I beg you.

Photobucket
Source
Ewan, all we need is love, and I've got enough to share.

Photobucket
Source
Ok, so I'm not the biggest fan of Gerald Butler's films.  I could have done without The Ugly Truth and 300 was really more for the guys.  PS I Love You was pretty good, but made me cry way too much.
But look at the man! I mean, seriously!

Photobucket
Source
Hey Ryan.
When you lift Emma Stone ala Dirty Dancing's final scene, I pretend it's me. 
Don't be creeped out.  It's meant to be a compliment.

Photobucket
Source

Which Hollywood hunks are YOUR favorite?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!

4 comments:

  1. GAAH I LOVE THIS POST!

    okay, I'll stop yelling now. we have the same taste, and I would add Andy Garcia and Gerard Butler to this list. oh, wait, Gerard is already there? huh. okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was a super fun one to write! Whittling the list down to 5 was nearly impossible! I went back and forth on writing a "runners up" list too. Lol! I have to agree, Andy Garcia is pretty hot! I would like to add Johnny Depp, David Cook and Zac Efron too. ;)

      Delete
  2. Richard Armitage ala beard is missing, but I forgive you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't add him, because I know his heart is already taken by you ;)

      Delete