10.25.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 8 - What I Ate Today

Photobucket


This is my adorable and super sassy Grandma - aka Gramma Cookie.  She lives about an hour and a half north of me now, which beats the 10 hrs away she was when I lived in Boise!  It was her floor that I slept on for the first 2 weeks I lived here while I found a job and a place to live.  She's always supported me in everything I do in any way possible.

Her birthday was last week, and it was the perfect excuse for us to schedule a gramma/granddaughter lunch date!  We met up in Woodland (close to halfway for each of us) and chatted for a few hours.  She filled me in on her 21 day Mediterranean cruise she just returned from (with her boyfriend!) and I filled her in on how things in Portland are going for me.  It was lovely, and I while I was a little sad to hug her goodbye, it was also nice knowing that I can pretty much see her again anytime I want.

Oh, and since this post is supposed to be about what I ate today, I had a tuna melt and it was delicious.

What did YOU eat today?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! She sounds like a great grandma. Sounds like a great vacation, I'm jealous!

    So far today I've eaten a delish green smoothie my husband made for me (new routine--he makes two and leaves one in the fridge for me, since he leaves at like 5:40AM). I never know what's in it exactly, and he has gotten WAY too creative in the past, but it always has lots of kale in it. Today had some fresh coconut meat, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great husband Jason is! I would love to wake up to a freshly made green smoothie for breakfast. Kale is one of my favorite ingredients in them, along with apples!

      Delete