10.25.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 8 - What I Ate Today

Photobucket


This is my adorable and super sassy Grandma - aka Gramma Cookie.  She lives about an hour and a half north of me now, which beats the 10 hrs away she was when I lived in Boise!  It was her floor that I slept on for the first 2 weeks I lived here while I found a job and a place to live.  She's always supported me in everything I do in any way possible.

Her birthday was last week, and it was the perfect excuse for us to schedule a gramma/granddaughter lunch date!  We met up in Woodland (close to halfway for each of us) and chatted for a few hours.  She filled me in on her 21 day Mediterranean cruise she just returned from (with her boyfriend!) and I filled her in on how things in Portland are going for me.  It was lovely, and I while I was a little sad to hug her goodbye, it was also nice knowing that I can pretty much see her again anytime I want.

Oh, and since this post is supposed to be about what I ate today, I had a tuna melt and it was delicious.

What did YOU eat today?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!