10.29.2012

30 Day Posting Challenge | Day 11 - My Family

Let me start by saying, "MY FAMILY IS AWESOME!!!"

Seriously, I love them so, so much.  I was blessed with a very loving and supportive family, and I'm so proud of how close we've stayed over the years.  Whenever I talk with someone who isn't close with their siblings, or have had a falling out with a family member, it just makes me so sad.  I can't imagine what my life would be like without their constant input and feedback on my life.

So anyway, here they all are... LOVE YOU GUYS!


Photobucket
My Dad and Mom
Photobucket
My older brother, Jed; his wife, Danielle; and my niece, Joie
Photobucket
My younger brother, Kalen, and his wife, Brandie
Photobucket
My sister-cousin (we are cousins but close as sisters) Jill and her husband Blake
Photobucket
My sister-aunt (technically my aunt, but we're more like sisters) Saleen and her girls, Echo and Willow.
not pictured her husband Rhett

Who are the members of YOUR family?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge?  See the list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment