- 6:30am - woke up and rubbed eyes, hit snooze
- 6:39am - hit snooze again
- 6:48am - yup, snooze
- 7:00am - bounced out of bed and got dressed for a run in the rain!
- 7:30am - coffee and oatmeal
- 8:30am - met up with Kayla and Ashley for our Roggers (running bloggers) run!
- 9:00am - run interrupted by bridge lifting
- 9:30am - ran into Kayla's friend Mathew!
- 9:35am - run done, said good-byes
- 10:00am - drove to Walmart to get Halloween costume pieces (post on details later!)
- 10:15am - found my friend Ryan's name hiding in the glitter bin!! Sent him a text telling him so :)
- 11:00am - checked out and had this awesome encounter with the cashier
- 11:05-11:35am - drove home and talked on the phone with my mom, friend Rick, little brother and landlord - phone call marathon!
- 11:40am - checked the mail and got my Peter Pan prints!!!!!! (post on this soon!)
- 11:50am - shower
- 12:10pm - coffee round 2
- 12:15pm - worked on costume while watching Big Bang Theory
- 1:00pm - lunch!
- 1:30pm - worked on my project for the PNW Blogger Holiday Party goodie bags!
- 2:00pm - made plans with a friend to surprise another friend at his show in Gresham tonight
- 2:10pm - cleaned apartment, did dishes, vacuumed, dusted, blah, blah, blah...
*Edited at 12:30am to add this...
|Rick doing his thang at his show in Gresham!|
What did YOU do today?
Want to join the 30 Day Challenge? See the list here!