9.04.2012

My Labor Day Weekend in iPhonography

It all started with an AMAZING concert at the Doug Fir Lounge in Portland.  I was introduced to Civil Twilight last October by a good friend, and instantly fell in love with their sound.  When I read that they were going to be in Portland this past weekend, at a small, intimate venue and the tickets were only $12 I quickly got on my phone and started inviting people.  We ended up with a group of 12, and it couldn't have been better.  Such an amazing night!!


Then on Sunday I spent the day at Cannon Beach with a good friend and his lovely kiddos.  We flew kites, built a sandcastle, played in the surf, collected sea shells, played frisbee and window shopped.  The weather could not have been more perfect, and the entire day was wonderful.


And then today I enjoyed picking flowers on Sauvie Island with a new friend and fellow PDX photog Linnea.  Afterwards we grabbed coffee at an adorable little cafe called Oui-Presse, and I do believe I have found my new favorite coffee shop.



All-in-all it was a wonderful weekend and a great kickoff to September! 

No comments:

Post a Comment