11.02.2013

October 2013 In An Instagram

Wow, the end of another month and beginning of a new one already.  Is it just me, or do the months seem to go faster once fall hits?  I feel like September and October fly by each year!

What a beautiful October we had here in the Pac Northwest too!  Colors everywhere and so many days with sunshine and blue skies!  I have to say though, as much as I've loved it, I've missed the rain.  I'm looking forward to the rainy season starting soon and feeling like the holidays are really here.

October was full of great experiences and many smiley days!  Here's a visual of this past month from my iPhone...

 photo Octoberinstagram_zps9819f9ab.png


Highlights:
  • Ran the Portland Half Marathon
  • My Mom visited
  • I brought home a new kitty
  • Crunchy, colorful leaves
  • Time with new adorable Little E
  • Time with friends and home improvement projects
  • Fall treats
How was your October?  Any fun memories you want to make sure and remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment