12.13.2008

So Close, I Can Just About Taste It...

I am so close to graduating and I'm so excited! I've started making a list of all the things I want to enjoy and spend time doing - once I graduate and have the freedom to do the things that I want :)
First and foremost I am super excited to spend time on me...making myself a better all-around person--mind, body, and soul:

Mind- I am going to finally make my way through all the literature that I want to read, just to expand my mind and learn new things (without having to write a paper about it!)

Body- I have my new work schedule and have scheduled gym time around it! I am so looking forward to spending an hour with Saira and Richard each morning in the gym, getting my blood pumping and getting into shape! I want to enjoy the process of getting in shape and loosing weight, and not just focus on the outcome, and I am so excited to have the time to dedicate to it!

Soul- I haven't been back to church since my falling out about 2 years ago (not with God, or church, just a very bad relationship that was mixed up with it all) and have been so thirsty for good worship. I have searched out a few college single groups in the area, and I'm looking forward to testing a few out!

Along with working on my Mind, Body, and Soul, I am looking forward to a few more pleasures:
~ Spending time watching "Inside the Actor's Studio" with friends who appreciate James Lipton as much as I do
~Focusing on my photography and saving for new equipment
~Working with Scott to finish up my web site and get it online for the world to see
~Spend quality time with friends that I have kept on the back burner because I've had to focus
on school work - Sorry guys! I'll make it up to you soon :)
~Have 2 whole days for a weekend again
~Stay up late because I want to, not because I'm cramming for a paper or test

I'm sure there are more things that I'm looking forward to that I'm forgetting right now, but I'll be sure to update them as I remember (haha).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being so close to graduation...when is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yay, you're on blogger too :) I graduate next Friday (12-19).

    All I need to do is finish one paper and hand in my portfolio, and then I'm done!

    ReplyDelete