2.13.2009

Bachelor of...WTF?!

So, I was so excited yesterday when I received the e-mail that my diploma had been shipped, and an image was available to view online. I was disappointed though when I discovered that the image was unable to be copied. But my friend Richard came to the rescue and figured out a way to get a copy of it and e-mailed it my way - I was very happy. That is until...If you look rather closely he decided to "modify" it a bit before sending it my way. Imagine my disbelief when I discovered that all the nice things people were saying on my image on Facebook were in relation to their knowing the joke and me being oblivious to it. You can believe there will be repercussions for this hanus act!

2 comments:

  1. Macey, Congrats on the diploma,but sorry about the prank. Pretty funny though. You'll laugh about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I have been laughing about it, and it is pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete