3.25.2009

Eyes Upon God.

"What man is he that desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry."

I decided this morning that I am going to make an effort to cut the negativity from my system. I don't know when I started to get so negative, but it has become an awful habit and I seem to start spouting negativity before I even realize it; oftentimes completely unnecessarily. God has blessed my life in so many ways, and I am choosing to focus on the wrong things. But no more!

Here is the start to my positive look on life. The many wonderful things happening right now:

~My own apartment!
~An apartment in downtown Boise!
~A full time job WITH benefits!
~An offer for a part time job during the summer to make extra cash!
~The opportunity to work for the Boys & Girls Club again!
~Extra income from photography and house sitting jobs!
~I get to see my niece in 2 weeks and experience her first Easter!
~ I get to spend time with my brother, sister, and cousin in sunny Califonia!
~The support of friends and family!
~Spring weather!

There are many, many more blessings, but these are the biggies!

"If you put an end to oppression, to every gesture of contempt, and to every evil word; if you give food to the hungry and satisfy those who are in need, then the darkness around you will turn to the brightness of noon. And I will always guide you and satisfy you with good things. I will keep you strong and well."
Psalms34_12-15

1 comment:

  1. Macey, what a good reminder. I'm going to try to do the same and focus on the positive. I, like you, have so much to be grateful for. I see my Heavenly Father's hand in each and every one of my days. What a blessing. Thanks for the thoughts.

    ReplyDelete