You just relax, unwind, and enjoy.
They don't happen often, so I'm going to continue soaking in the left-over warm fuzzies, and gloat.
Yep, sorry, but I'm rubbing it in.
The weekend consisted of:
- 13.1 mile run (that's a 1/2 marathon if you didn't already know)
- epic nap
- clean apartment (with all my dishes done!)
- Boise Music Festival with friends
- sleeping in Sunday
- book devouring (found another series by one of my favorite authors!)
- most delicious lunch ever
- coffee with a friend
- long hot baths, and more book devouring
During our 13.1 mile run (which consisted of some killer hills) we enjoyed a beautiful sunrise over the foothills
Post-run I enjoyed a dip in the Boise River with some of my Team in Training buddies. The cold water is sooo nice on the sore muscles!
Once home, I knew I still needed to ice my legs or I was going to be hurting.
Enter ice bath. Glorious.
The Backstreet Boys were at the Boise Music Festival. It was a bit weird to listen to their "new releases" remembering how they dominated the music during my high school years.
*gasp... that's 10 years ago!*
I couldn't help busting out in song with them when they sang an oldie though ;)
Oh glorious weekend... I hope to see you again soon.