4.06.2009

Give Praise to God

I am constantly amazed by God. Sometimes I think He must just sit back and watch me get all worked up about things and just chuckle to Himself and think, "oh Macey, if only you knew the amazing things I have in store for you."
So often I get all worked up because things "aren't working out" the way I want them to. But then, just a few weeks/days/or months later things are better than I could have ever imagined. I wonder who people give credit to for all the good things in their life if they don't believe in God. I imagine a non-believer would be very sad to revel in joy on their own. I am so thankful to have been raised in a family that readily gives praise to God, and to have parents who always point me towards Him.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment