1. One thing I MUST do before I die is visit Italy and Greece. *sigh*
2. I would rather be hit by a car than hit someone with my car any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be stop stressing about the future and just let it happen... and put down the chocolate cake!
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd have one hell of a vacation in Europe! I would also quit my job and put all my energy into my own photography and design business.
5. The best surprise ever was everyone's support of my training for a marathon. I honestly expected laughter and disbelief. I guess I was the only one that doubted me. Silly me!
6. My biggest fault is my lack of self-discipline.
7. My biggest strength is my people skills.
8. I'm most looking forward to crossing the finish line of my first marathon!! (that's right... I said "first")