4.06.2012

30 Day Photo Challenge Take 2 | Day 01

I've missed blogging.  So in an effort to blog more regularly, I've decided to take up the 30 Day Photo Challenge again!  I did this last February/March and loved it.  I think it will be fun to compare the two challenges to see what remains similar and where I've grown or changed.  In order for it to be more organic, I'm not allowing myself to see what photo/caption I posted last year until the challenge is over, but feel free to compare yourself by viewing all the posts here.


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
  1. I am currently in the last year of my 20's.  While some may find this depressing, I find it exhilarating.  My 30th is a birthday I've looked forward to since I was a teenager.
  2. I am a photographer and view the world through my internal lens.  My favorite camera at the moment is my iPhone using the Instagram app.  I can't get enough of it.
  3. I'm embracing the mindset of "life is too short." I'm finally owning my own destiny and living a life of design, not default.
  4. As a result of #3 I am moving to Portland!  This is something I've been wanting to do for a couple of years and the timing is now right.  
  5. I'm training for a triathlon, my third event with Team In Training. After this event I will be a "Triple Crowner"  - very cool.
  6. I am currently rocking a very pink "tan."  I've been in Palm Desert the past week and swimming outside everyday.  It's a little piece of Heaven.
  7. I've not had a place to call "home" (in the traditional sense) since January 1.  I quit my job, went full time with my photography studio, moved my stuff into my little brother's house and have bouncing back-and-forth between Boise, NorCal and SoCal ever since (helping my aunt during her chemo treatments). 
  8. I have the spirit of a vagabond and am very content with #7.
  9. I have an overwhelmingly large group of people I'm fortunate to call friends, family and supporters.  I am very, very blessed.
  10. I am excited for the future.  I have no idea what the world will look like 30 days from now, and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment