10.29.2013

So I'm A Mom Now

Hello everyone, meet Zulu, the newest addition to the "Macey Perseveres" family!


 photo _MG_6083_zpsd372576a.jpg


Zulu came home with me a little over a week ago after The Kid and I met her at the Oregon Humane Society.  I wasn't planning to bring a cat home, we were just going to go visit the animals and get the lay of the land because I had been contemplating getting a cat "eventually."

Well I met Zulu, fell in love, and realized I couldn't leave without her.  End of story.

Since then we've had a few ups and downs, but for the most part this is how she's spent her time...


 photo 7c0a3f703c6c11e3890a22000a1fbc9a_8_zpse19b35ec.jpg



Can I get a collective "awwwwww."

Do you have a cat or kitten?  Any advice for a new feline mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment