1.06.2014

Closing Out The Year | December in an Instagram


 photo December_zps717ce6e0.png

December was a great month!  Lots of times with friends and family and traveling to Idaho and back.  December was also a time of reflection mixed with looking forward as I closed out 2013 and started planning 2014.  It was a month of ups and downs emotionally, but luckily it always ended on the upswing as I looked to each situation as a moment for growth.  

I spent a bit of time decorating my apartment and being intentional with some furniture additions.  It was entirely new for me since I've lived the past 10 years as minimalistic as possible.  I like being minimalist, and still strive to live simply and at my means, but I'm enjoying nesting in my home.  Previous to this apartment the longest I lived in one place was 9 months.  I've been in my current home for 18 months with no plans to move.  It's a lovely feeling to be happy with my home.

As I move into 2014, I'm excited to continue being intentional with my relationships, health, and finances.  There's some huge additions to my professional life that I'm really looking forward to developing, and enjoying the growing pains that I've experienced.

Cheers to a wonderful December and moving forward!



No comments:

Post a Comment