12.17.2013

Discovering my Desires in 2014

As I wrap up 2013 and gear up for the amazing year that 2014 promises to be, I'm taking time to focus on my intentions.  I'll be sharing what my intentions are for the coming year just after New Years, but thought in the meantime I would share a few of my favorite resources for goal setting.

Rachel over at Tossing the Script shared an amazing PDF resource with me during our goal setting meeting on Sunday.  You can find the workbook here and the author's blog here.   I'm slowly making my way through the prompts and LOVING it!  I can't wait to share some of my discoveries, and would love to hear yours as well!

Another great resource that I stumbled upon today is Danielle LaPorte's "The Desire Map."  I ordered a copy from my local library this morning and am excited to spend some time figuring out what my Core Desired Feelings are.  (Which I will be sharing of course!)

This video interview of Danielle speaking about her own Core Desires and the process of goal setting is a bit of time commitment, but completely worth it.  One of my favorite take-aways from it is something she says within the first few minutes: "It's not about the goal, it's how I want to feel when I get there."
I love it!





Are you setting goals/intentions for the year 2014?
What do you think your Core Desired Feelings are?

No comments:

Post a Comment