10.23.2008

Love...

I love living in Boise. I know I'm thinking about moving to Seattle or elsewhere once I graduate, but I've been reflecting on this beautiful city lately (especially because of the gorgeous fall colors everywhere) and I really do love this city. I'm hoping to get out on Sunday and take some landscapes with all the fall beauty, but until then, here are a few of my favorite shots of Boise...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macey! Your pictures rock!! I am very impressed! I'm glad you joined the Blog world, it will be fun to see what you are up to. Happy Halloween -tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noelle! I just found out that you left this comment... I wonder why it doesn't let you know you have new comment posts? Anyhow, I'm glad I've joined the blog world too, its super fun! Hope you had a good Halloween!

    ReplyDelete