10.26.2008

Trip to the pumpkin patch...

Oh how I love fall. Lattes, good books, crisp air, and the pumpkin patch! This afternoon we dressed the boys up in their Halloween costumes (Pumpkins, all 4 of them!) and went to the pumpkin patch to find some good ones for carving. It was such a fun time! We looked at all the animals (chickens, sheep, pigs, and cows) and went on a hay ride into the field to get our pumpkins. The boys had such a good time. The rules of the patch are that kids have to be able to carry there own pumpkin out (although they can have a bigger one if they want, you just have to pay for it then) and Tre'Von was having a hard time finding ones that he wanted that he could lift. The ones that he could life he would throw and watch it bounce! I think he was thinking it was a basketball :).
Here a few of my favorite pics from the day...


I so love this baby's smile!

Joey would climb onto the pumpkins and lay on them :)
Tai'Lan playing in the patch

Tre picking his pumpkin

my buddy

Melisa put Tai's hat on me. I thought it was rather cute ;)

So stinkin' adorable!

Tre'Von feeding the sheep

Tai caught a little nap before all the fun

Cutest pumpkin ever!

Tre'Von walking in his costume

Tre and Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment