10.21.2009

Things Are Happening

Oh man, it's been awhile since I've updated! It seems like so much is going on right now too.

I will probably be posting more in the near future to get all caught up, but in the meantime, I just have to list out the things that I am thankful for, and remind myself of all that is happening.

~My niece is going to be here in 2 days!
~My family is, and always will be, there for each other, no matter what, no questions asked. (This has been shown in many ways the past few weeks!)
~Friends (true friends that is) are irreplaceable
~God is always there, whether He's at the forefront of your mind or not, you are always on His
~There are some things we face as adults that we hoped we never would have to, and there's no way we approach them the way we would have thought

and just because this picture makes me smile... it's almost Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment