6.14.2010

The Super Fabulous Weekend

I had a great 6 mile run with my team Saturday morning! It was so fun to meet everyone and finally feel like I was getting the "team in training experience."
Here is some of the team in post-6-mile-run-high


After our run I had a lovely day spent in the sunshine. I spent a few hours at my favorite coffee shop talking with a good friend, and then headed over to the pool where Jed, Danielle, and Joie were enjoying the water and rays. How cute is Joie's swim suit?!?





Jed and Danielle had plans with friends for the night, so I got to take Joie with me, and we had a great time! She spent the night at my apartment and we had lots of bonding time Sunday morning.

We had bath time...

Did some yoga...

Read some great books with breakfast...


And went on a road trip to Buhl.


Once she woke up, she needed her staple road trip food - "ish"


Joie is spending some time at Nana and Papa's this week, and I had to go to Twin for a photo shoot, so she rode down with me.  We had a great time, and I'm so thankful they live close and I'm able to spend this time with my niece.  She's such a wonderful little person, and I can't wait to see her grow into a beautiful woman.

I got my kisses good-bye, and left her in great hands.  

1 comment:

  1. I know this sounds wrong, but I'm grateful for your injury! If you'd ran in San Diego, I would never have met you!! Some bad things are just there to bring us to something better...

    ReplyDelete