6.07.2013

Curvy Girl Fashion Friday Link Up | Non Stretchy Pants Edition!

It's link up day over at the Elsewhere blog again!  Remember a couple weeks ago when I confessed that I'm addicted to a certain black stretchy fabric?  In fact check out my new header... ;)

Well guess what... yesterday I wore real clothes!
AND it was caught on camera!!!  (thanks to Jenni for that one!)

Here's how I looked while checking out new frames from Warby Parker...

 photo Me1_zps75e5dcbd.jpg
 photo Me2_zpse306a5be.jpg

Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Eddie Bauer
Shoes: TOMS
Clutch: Target

PS- I totally bought new glasses too!  Stay tuned for pics!

Want to join the fashion link up?  Head on over to the Elsewhere blog!!


 photo cgff_zpsa21430fe.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Love those shorts! The shoes are adorable too. Good job getting out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this outfit! the red looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute shorts! I love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always. I love the bright nails with the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the bright shorts and print bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look: classic and cheerful and the slightest bit goofy (in a good way).

    ReplyDelete