5.24.2013

Confession of a Stretchy-Pants-Aholic

Confession:  I am not fashionable.
Not even a little bit.

I mean, I look at magazines and other girls, and sometimes even walk through a mall and I can see what looks nice together, and I can see what the trends are, and as an artist I even notice the current color palette.  However, I go back home, throw on my stretchy pants with a t-shirt and settle back into my day.

My name is Macey and I am addicted to stretchy pants.

So when Jenn over at the Elsewhere blog contacted me about participating in her weekly link up - Curvy Girl Fashion Friday - I was both excited and scared.  I would love to participate, but this means I have to pay attention to what I wear at least one day a week, and beyond that photograph it!

So I'm linking up this week even though I really didn't have a day where I looked cute.  I figure posting two weeks in a row like this would be embarrassing, so it'll push me to make an effort at least one day next week.  And with that, I give you typical Macey...

 photo -1-7_zps5f21b43b.jpg
Why yes, that is my dirty laundry on the seat behind me.  Thank you for asking.

- Hat on head
- Flannel over t-shirt
- My Portland Love necklace from GlassCast
- And yup, you guessed it, stretchy pants!

Now I know what you're thinking, "where's the full body shot??  We want to see your curves baby!"
And to that I reply, chill.
I don't have a full body mirror, so I'm going to have to get creative for my selfies in the future.  Don't worry, I'll be back with better pics next week, promise.

Want to participate in the Curvy Fashion Girl Friday link up?  
Head on over to Elsewhere and join in the fun!



 photo cgff_zpsa21430fe.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I think it's good to force yourself out of a comfort zone every once in a while. The weekends is my comfort zone since I have to dress up all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I LOVE your style! You always look so cute. Lets get together and take shots of each other this week. That way we will be sure to have good shots!

    ReplyDelete