5.03.2013

Friday Randoms | Let's Get Personal


One thing I MUST do before I die is photograph Santorini during Magic Hour on a hot summer's evening.

I would rather spend time outdoors than be stuck inside any day.

If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to stop worrying so much and just enjoy the ride.  Life has a funny way of working out exactly as it should.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd jump up and down silently screaming for a few minutes!  I would then definitely donate a grip to my favorite charity - the Boys & Girls Club - pay off my student loans, and get the heck outta dodge!  I'd travel the world with nothing by my journal, camera and "come what may" attitude.

The best day ever was meeting my niece for the first time.  It was instant love.

My proudest moment was crossing the finish line of the Nike Women's Marathon in October 2010.

My biggest strength is connecting with people.

I'm most looking forward to seeing where life takes me.

 photo a4a25d70b01511e28e0922000a9f1335_7_zps278f67a3.jpg
That's right, I can rock a pink mustache like nobody's business.
Photo from this past weekend's Rad 80's Run



Your turn!  Tell me something about yourself that I don't know in the comments below.

6 comments: