6.19.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on a few projects.  I've recently discovered todoist and have loved the ability to keep an up to date to do list that syncs with both my computer and phone.  I've felt so much more productive and on track with all my many irons in the fire!

ENJOYING summer!!  The Kid started his summer vacay this week and I've enjoyed spending the days being longer and warmer.

EXPERIENCING a shift in attitude and behavior.  I've had a few recent reminders of my intentions and to stick with the paths that will lead me where I want to be while allowing everything else to fall away as necessary.  It's not the most comfortable and some of the decisions have been difficult, but I feel like I'm making the right ones.

PLANNING a few vacations for July.  The Kid is going to be at summer camp for the first 3 weeks of the month and that means vacation time for me!  Stay tuned for some fun plans that will take me to central Oregon, Northern California and possibly Palm Springs!

And here's an update via instagram for what's been happening lately:


 photo 5f21c818d5e911e288ea22000a1f9318_7_zps656cdafd.jpg
I drove to the middle of nowhere (aka Condon, OR) to see my brother, sister-in-law and niece
who were in town to run the Tough Mudder.  It was so good to see them again!
 photo 0f2e0744d21b11e28c3122000aa80097_7_zpsad9bb996.jpg
Spending lots of time playing softball in the sunshine.
 photo 7e11d1b0d44911e2942f22000a9f140e_7_zpsec8424ec.jpg
I've discovered that the wet climate is prime for mold growing in the bathroom.
I rolled up my sleeves, dug in and sent it packing!
 photo 266fc972d77711e2929322000a9e0719_7_zps51de68ee.jpg
Shot and edited one of my favorite shoots to date.  See more of the images here!
 photo 3456401cd6cc11e289b122000a9f18c4_7_zps0cb5b661.jpg
Father's Day was last weekend and I helped the kids with a few projects for their dad.
It was a fun day of sneaking around and surprising him a few times.
 photo c301836ed85a11e2a3aa22000a1f97a4_7_zps1734382c.jpg
Yesterday I introduced The Kid to "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" and discovered
that with my new glasses Rick Moranis is my doppleganger.  Ewww.


What have you been up to?  Anything exciting going on these days?

8 comments:

  1. ahhh yeah, i know all about that middle of no where! was out there for the tough mudder too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I saw your post. Looked like you kicked some mud ass!

      Delete
  2. LOL Love the Rick Moranis compare. And keep moving forward- don't let others drag you down, I understand how it's difficult- I feel like I should be able to do something so they can see my side and we can move together- but at some point time and emotional and mental health is too precious to spend too much of without return. Sounds like an exciting July for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts. It is difficult at times to do things for yourself when you know someone else will be upset or sad, but so important to do what's right for you. I'm working hard to always take care of me first, but love all.

      Delete
  3. That doppelganger makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally laughing. I love Honey I Shrunk the Kids. We recently showed it to our brood as well and they enjoyed it. I actually turned on Jumanji last week and they were really into it as well. I also love the baseball picture! And your comments on EXPERIENCE make it sound like you're heading to a good road. Good luck on the transition your moving on from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doppelgänger thing is hilarious! Sounds like an awesome vacation! I love California, I have only driven through Palm Springs and all I can remember is that is was HOT lol.

    ReplyDelete