1.15.2010

I Have BIG News!

Drum roll please...



I'm running in a marathon!!!!!!!!!!



Ok. You can stop laughing now.




I signed up with Team in Training (Team stands for Train Endure Achieve Matter) to run in the Rock and Roll Marathon in San Diego, CA June 6, 2010. The entire event benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and will help fund research for blood cancer cures.

In order to participate in the marathon, I will be fund raising a minimum of $2900 for the Society in order to be a part of something really big, and really awesome!

I have always wanted to run a marathon, and have it my goal to finish one by the time I'm 30. I'm so excited to be on my way to accomplishing this goal!

I will be posting updates to my training and experiences in the near future, and will also be posting a link to my fundraising site if you would like to help me save lives!

If you would like to find out where money donated is spent, visit this site for the breakdown.

2 comments:

  1. You are incredible!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go lady!! That's been one of my dreams. Maybe someday, you've inspired me! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete