1.16.2010

The Year of Tens

Notebook Doodles tagged me in her blog post, so now I must list 10 random things about myself.
Darn.
I hate to write about myself... ;)

1- My niece, Joie Lynn, is currently the most important person in my life. There is something amazing about being an aunt, and I am loving every minute of it.

2- I am running a Marathon in June!!! This is quite possibly the biggest commitment I have ever made, and I am so excited!

3- I am a Children's Librarian. For awhile the slow pace bothered me, and I felt weird, but I've now realized that this is the first time I've worked in a healthy organization, and this is what it should be like.

4- I love, love, love, LOVE photography. Everything about it. I could spend all of my days doing nothing by photography related activities.

5- I don't have TV. I have a DVD player hooked up to a little monitor that I watch seasons of TV shows on that I check out from the Library. I love Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, and Ugly Betty!

6- I live in a studio apartment. The kitchen is small and the bathroom is huge. It's perfect.

7- I've spent many years trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, but it always comes back to one thing: I want to be a mom.

8- I've never kept a journal until I started this blog. I love to look back over my entries and see what I've done, felt and accomplished. It also makes me wish I would have kept a journal all these years.

9- I have a B.A. in English Literature and it still surprises me. Every now and then I check my status at Boise State to make sure it still says "graduated."

10- The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me was witnessed by almost 30 people... including my crush. When I was in high school I had a heifer de-pants me. She reared up and her hoof caught the edge of my gym shorts. The worst part was that she ended up standing on them, and I couldn't get her off in order to pull them back up. I am still referred to as "moon glow" from many people.



Okay, so most of these you probably already knew, but oh well! Now it's your turn! I tag all of you... go write ten random things about yourself. Comment to let me know if you do so I can read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment