1.14.2010

Jed Turns 30

My big brother turned 30 years old on January 9. We are all growing up... crazy!
We had a small get-together at my parent's house in Buhl to celebrate his milestone, and had a great time!

Danielle is a cake decorator extraordinaire! She made a 3 tier golf course cake and it was delicious!

Grandma Cookie (my mom's mom) flew in for the party and Joie spent lots of time helping her with her crossword puzzles.
Joie and Jed sporting their party wear.
Joie loves to dance with her Uncle Kalen :)
Big girl sitting on the barstools all by herself! (ok, not really. Grandma is standing right next to her so she doesn't fall off)
I love this little stinker.
Joie is OBSESSED with phones! She loves to talk on them, push the buttons, and watch other people talk. Kalen and Joie had a lot of fun "talking" on the phone with one another.
My mom's youngest sister Saleen flew in for the festivities as well.
Jed reading his bday cards.

At some point in the night we had all had enough to drink that taking a ton of pictures sounded like a good idea. Blake (my cousin's husband) grabbed the camera and snapped away. I will spare you most of them, but will show a few :)




2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! It looks like you had a blast! Which reminds me, when do WE get to party together?! ;)

    ReplyDelete