4.23.2013

Announcements

I found out last week that I have a 4 day weekend coming up in May... that means time for a road trip to Boise!!!  While I'm there I might as well line up some photo shoots right? 

I love my Boise clients, and miss them so much!  I really look forward to catching up with everyone and getting some great photos!

 photo BoiseSpringPromo_zpsf8526059.jpg

Boise, Idaho Mini Sessions!!

Sat & Sun May 18-19
30 minutes and 10 images for $100

*Location to be chosen by photographer and client together

**Groups limited to 5 people.  Additional welcome for $10 per person.  Pets welcome at no additional cost

***Contact Macey at motormouthmacey@gmail.com to book or ask questions!

___________________________________________________________________

In other exciting news.  I've guest posted over on Kira's blog "Rain or Shine".  She has a great series called "Portlander Problems," and I've submitted my own Portlander Problems today.  Check it out here and tell me what your Portland problems are!




No comments:

Post a Comment