4.08.2013

A GIF of The Guy at Bodega Bay

 photo Ryan-at-Bodega_zps0fa19d50.gif


While at Bodega Bay, The Guy found out first hand that the mix of the coast, a camera in my hand, and a handsome model creates a monster in me.  I may, or may not, have overwhelmed him with my ability to take a bazillion photos in rapid succession.

I'll save you from the myriad of photos that I acquired (mostly because it would embarrass the crud out of him), but thought this particular series was just too fun to keep to myself. 

Isn't he just so handsome?  Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. isn't that what having a blog is for... embarrassing the boy?! or have i been doing this whole blogging thing wrong for quite some time now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahha!!! I laughed so hard when I read this! And then I read it to the boy and he just stared at me. He didn't find it so funny...

      Delete