4.26.2013

Currently I Am...

WORKING on a new marketing plan for my photography company.  My plans hit the back burner when I thought I may be going back to full time marketing work, but now that I've decided to stay I've also decided to put renewed energy into Motormouth Studios.  I've deduced that I'm more afraid of success than I am of failure, and I've decided to meet that fear head on.

SMILING, even if it's forced.  I've been down lately, and feeling heavy in spirit.  I'm over it though.  I've decided to kick it the best way I know how... focus on my blessings and smile so much that it has no room to live in me.
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. -Roald Dahl

 photo -1-7_zpsbd7c457b.jpg


BOOKING lots of Boise families for photo shoots when I'm in Boise next month.  So excited to see all my Boise beauties!

LOVING all the sunshine lately!  Portland has been be-a-UTIFUL this week!  It has me so excited for the summer.  I'm already planning loads of hikes, camping opportunities and exciting adventures for The Kid and I to check out.

PREPARING for the Rad 80's Run this Sunday at Mt. Tabor.  It's going to be so much fun!  I'm a sponsor of the race with Motormouth Studios and will be taking photos at the finish line.

 photo _MG_8009_zpsf2dcf85c.jpg


What are you up to today?   
I hope you enjoy your Friday and rock the heck outta your weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. I admire your spirit! Also impressed to see you've only been in Portland a year and you've made SO much of your time here! I'm so so glad you connected with the Portland Bloggers and I've gotten to know you!

    Also very cool that you schedule a bunch of shoots when you go back to Idaho. Great way for you to remember your trip and a special treat for your friends/clients!

    ReplyDelete