4.29.2013

Portland Girl - Living a Life Of Design, Not Default | A One Year Anniversary

One year ago this week (Wednesday to be exact) I was packing up my belongings, saying goodbye to friends and family and taking a giant leap of faith.  I was on the road, determined to live a life of intention, a life of design and no longer default.

I came to Portland, embraced all things Trader Joes and local markets, rolled up my pants to avoid the spring rain, and started living.

 photo ea765360a38c11e1b00112313800c5e4_7_zps1b46e810.jpg

Join me this week as I celebrate, won't you?

ps- I'm also playing around with a new blog design.  What do you think so far?  Special thanks to Margaret Jacobsen for the photos of me!

What's the bravest thing you've ever done?


6 comments:

  1. I love the font for your title - and of course the pictures! So glad that you came to Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you've only been here a year and have done so many cool Oregon things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the new design!!! so crisp and clean, plus i am a sucker for all white :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Portland is where you've made your home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks beautiful over here, I love the photos! congrats on a year in Portland, I still want to have that coffee date sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second your super awesome title font! You write it? Also YAY for PORTLANDVERSARIES! We will have to get drinks Sunday to celebrate--perhaps...bottomless mimosas?!

    ReplyDelete