11.12.2008

Over it...

I hate how when I get stressed over something, everything else seems to affect me 20 times harder, and it's impossible for me to let go of the little things. I'm so stressed with school right now, and I'm trying so hard to keep going and not let anything drop. This semester is by far the toughest that I have had so far. I have so much to do in the short time before graduation. The knowledge that I will be so proud of myself for accomplishing this degree, and getting through in spite of all the obstacles I have had to overcome, is the motivation that is getting me through.
I bought my cap, gown, and tassel today, and it was so exciting to try them on in the Bookstore. In some ways I can't believe that it's actually going to happen. All of my family (minus Jed, Danielle, and Joie- because they need to be home with the baby) will be there, and a lot of my friends too. It makes me feel so good and special to know that my graduation accomplishment means so much to my friends and family. I can't wait to celebrate with everyone and enjoy my freedom from the bonds of homework! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're so close to graduating! I bet it's nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) Good luck with everything!! Oh...and I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete