11.22.2008

Ticked Pink...

A few of the reasons I am so happy right now:

1- I am now officially on Thanksgiving Break!

2- It's snowing outside!

3- I'm sitting in the library drinking warm tomato soup.

4- I've recovered from my hangover from last night's frivolities.

5- I will be participating in more frivolities tonight!

6- I'm going to see "Quantum of Solace" at 5:25 tonight!

7- There are only 4 more days until I will eat myself into a coma!

8- I have only three weeks left of school until I graduate!

Life is good.

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. ~Jacques Prévert

Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. ~Palmer Sondreal

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time. ~Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment