4.02.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 20

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


I want to travel all of Europe.  Mostly, for art and culture experiences I want to see Rome, Paris, and London.  My dream is to spend a substantial amount of time (we're talking months) in each city.  I don't want to just be another tourist.  I want to truly experience life in these places.  But if I was handed a wad of cash and told I could visit anyplace in the world for just a few days, it would hands-down be Santorini, Greece.  My photographers soul yearns to be there.  To capture the famous white buildings with blue tops.  I want to stake out the perfect spot to capture the city and wait until just before sundown - magic hour - and capture it in true splendor.

Sigh... someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment